How do I know why I feel sad? How do I get out of it??

Pisces View – Answers Straight From A Pisces’ Perspective Forums Ask A Question How do I know why I feel sad? How do I get out of it??

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ireland
    Participant

Hello,
    I have been feeling sad. It is kind of like I am in this downward spiral that never ends. Why do I feel like this? When will this stop? How do I cope? I try to ask for help, but it is like it is inaudible, like nobody could hear. How do I get their attention and get help?

Sincerely,
    About to blow up

Alan
    Keymaster

I am not really sure as to the specifics of your situation, but in general the issue you describe I feel usually comes down to trying to force change into a situation as opposed to adapting with it. For example, you can swim against the fast moving stream water trying to get to a path that you think is the best for you versus going with the flow and deciding which way to go from there.

You mention know one hears you as an example. Is that the case or are there people who do hear you but you are choosing to focus on those who don’t? There is always someone there willing to listen as an example.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.